CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Parties

I survived my first week back at work. It was a long week, and I was really tired each night, but it was good to be back. Today was a busy day. In addition to cleaning the house, doing tons of laundry and making a trip to Walmart for groceries, the girls had two birthday parties to attend this morning. Both girls went to their cousin Philip's party at Jumping G's and had a blast. Amanda did a fabulous job on his Thomas cake, and the shirt Samantha made for him to wear on his special day was super cute. I wish I had taken a picture of the birthday boy, but I am sure Amanda soon will be posting some on her blog from this fun day. I did manage to pull out my little camera and snap this one of Emma as Anna Kate and I said goodbye to her and headed to the second party of the day. The parties overlaped some, so Granny and Granddaddy made sure Emma got home after Philip's party. Anyway, Happy 3rd Birthday Philip!
Next party was for Sarah Caldwell. She had a manicure/pedicure/makeover party at Lake Lowndes. It was so much fun. All the girls had a ball, and I had fun watching them. They acted so grown up. Here's a picture of Anna Kate getting her hair fixed by one of her friends. By this point, she had already had her nails painted green, had a facial, and had her makeup done.She ended her "spa" experience by soaking her feet, having a foot massage (which she thinks I should now do for her each night!), and finally a different color nail polish on each toe nail. It was such a cute party. Happy 10th birthday Sarah!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

What a cute little party!

Amanda said...

Thank you for the Birthday wishes for Philip!! I am glad the girls had fun. Looks like Anna Kate had a ball at Sarah's party.