CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Emma Frances

I meant to publish this post a little closer to her birthday, but I was waiting to get a picture of her in this sweet little dress my parents gave her for her birthday. I have wanted her to wear it every Sunday since her birthday but it has been too cold for longsleeve. Today was finally cool enough. She loves this dress because it has a ballerina on it just like her. She looked so pretty today. I put her hair up in a bun. I wish I could have taken this photo before we left for church, but we were running late, so I took it when we got home. Her hair had fallen some, but she still looked so sweet. A bunch of people commented about how different she looked this morning with her long hair put up.
Anyway, I just want to say to Emma how much your daddy and I love you and how proud we are of the sweet little girl you have become. We can't believe how fast these first five years have gone by. You just get sweeter with each passing day. We love you, our princess.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a CUTIE!! Love that hair being up.

Samantha said...

She looked precious at church!