CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Finally!

Anna Kate has wanted a North Face jacket what seems like forever. Really it's only been since Christmas. I wish she would have thought to ask for one before Christmas. I think what happened is all her friends got one for Christmas. We kept putting her off because I just couldn't justify spending $80 on a jacket for a child. With the help of Meme and Daddy Bill, she got one this weekend. She wore it to school today for the first time and was so excited. I have to admit that I was excited for her because I knew how bad she wanted one.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

She was all smiles coming down the hall this morning!!

Tracy said...

Yeaaaa for her. It looks so cute on her.

Samantha said...

I bet she thinks she is too cool for school in that thing!