CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Softball Time

It's softball time again, and Anna Kate is so excited. This is her fifth year to play. After two years of tee ball and two years of coach pitch, she is now in her first year of regular pitch. She loved fast pitch this past fall, but her favorite is definitely slow pitch. It's my favorite too, but I am sure that's because slow pitch is what I played growing up like her and in high school. Today was her four practice for the season, and I think she is doing great! I thought practice might get cut short because of a short rain, but they continued on. I have my doubts about Thursday's practice. I hear we are in for a lot of rain. Hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME. Brooklyn has been playing since she was 4. They let her play over in Caledonia - the only year we did not play over there was about 3 years ago and we attempted Prospt Park but we are back in Caledonia. She has two great coaches. Do you remember Coach Tommy Brown and Coach Ray Livingston and a Coach Bob. All very laid back and it will be here last year for slow pitch. WHat about you guys. I hate that it is going to rain Thursday. Have a great Hump day.

cindolla said...

That's great she has been playing that long. Good Luck Anna Kate!!!
McKenzie is playing t-ball, Randy is Coaching and I'm the team mom. This is all new to us.

Amanda said...

Abby is so excited about softball. She had her first practice yesterday. Good Luck Anna Kate!!!