CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Emma Has Fun Too

Emma loves going to Anna Kate's softball practices. While Anna Kate is practicing, Emma is having a good time too. I brought her tee ball set to Tuesday's practice so she and a couple other younger siblings could play. I may bring her bike for the next practice. At last night's practice, I was visiting with other moms when I looked over and found her trying on Anna Kate's batting helmet. Isn't she cute?
Next thing I know she has Anna Kate's bat too. She is going to be so cute next year playing tee ball at the park. I think she will love it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Love it! Go Emma!!! Just when I thought she was going to be your girly girl!

Samantha said...

too funny! i know she enjoys watching her big sis!