CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ready for Easter

We got ready for Easter yesterday afternoon. The girls had so much fun getting their Easter baskets out and putting out our few decorations. Here they are after placing the last few wooden painted eggs in our kitchen table centerpiece.
When our decorating was complete, we went outside for a few Easter egg hunts. It got a little cold and Anna Kate decided she wanted to go back inside, but Emma didn't want to quit. In fact, she dumped out all the eggs and plopped down on the ground and ASKED me to take her picture. I couldn't run get the camera fast enough. So, here's a sweet picture of her. I hope she and Anna Kate will be in the mood next Saturday to have their picture made as I plan to do their Easter portraits. Keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I have got to get my stuff out soon. Love the egg picture!