CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Always Love April

Here is our family at Easter. I love spring and Eastertime. Really, it's my favorite time of the year.
These are some pictures I took of our girls in their matching Easter dresses.

Sweet smiles. Gotta love them!
I love taking pictures with flowers! Love spring flowers because of the colors.


The girls enjoyed a couple of fun Easter egg hunts in the community. They found tons of eggs.

Just a couple of sweet bunnies! Precious.

The girls love "playing" with daddy on the farm.

We enjoyed a fun visit with friends at Smith Lake. Anna Kate caught this huge catfish. She also catch a small fish.

This was Emma's first fishing experience, and boy was it a memorable one. And I am not just talking about her catching her first fish. She accidently walked off the fishing dock backwards and fell in. Wish I had gotten a picture of that. This picture was taken after we got her calmed down and cleaned up. She was so proud of her first fish.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I still laugh about her falling off the dock. I am glad she didn't get hurt. But I do get tickled when I imagine it! ha