CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

March Madness

Love flowers! Here are Anna Kate and Emma with daffodils. I love daffodils. This patch is located across the street from our house.
Emma graduated to a "big girl" bike. It's actually Anna Kate's old bike. You can see her little bike in the background. She was so proud of herself, and so are we.
Talking about March Madness! How about the weather? The previous weekend I took pictures of them in summer clothing with the daffodils. And then here they are with snow. It didn't snow much, and what little we had was gone by the time I took these photos, but the girls had fun throwing snow balls at each other and me.

Sweet little picture of my Irish girls for St. Patrick's Day. Just a fun day.

No comments: