CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just Hot July

This is it. I finally have my blog updated with my favorite pictures from 2008. That is until I take more, which I plan to do this weekend. If weather and kids cooperate. Anyway, lots of pictures added below. Of course, this one is from the Fourth of July.
Priceless picture of my oldest, Anna Kate, being baptized. She was so excited, and we were so excited for her. Definitely a day to remember for always.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Wow! You sure got busy today! I feel like a slacker now lol.. Love all the new pictures and posts.. You are really doing a great job! Hope you share the blog with everyone.

Melanie said...

Girl...I was laughing so hard when I saw you made a blog then out did us all!!! You GOOOOO!!!! Love the pictures of the kids and congrats on Anna Kate's baptism.
If you want me to make you a banner for your blog like I did Samantha's just let me know.

Jill said...

Thanks Melanie. This is SO much fun. Thanks to you all for getting me hooked. I love your site. I may have to take you up on helping me with a fancier banner.