CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Slip-n-Dip

I couldn't resist "borrowing" these photos from my SIL's blog (www.obryanttimes.blogspot.com). Luckily Amanda was at Slip-n-Dip today with my niece Abby and took these two shots. Anna Kate and Emma were so excited this morning about getting to go to Slip-n-Dip with the daycare. Anna Kate was especially excited because Ms. Anita had promised the "afterschoolers" that they would get to do the slide this time. Both of my girls love the water, and Anna Kate loves the slide. Emma will love it too whenever she finally gets the chance to try it. Our church is having a back to school bash there at the end of August for both kids and adults. I plan to take Emma down with me then. Should be fun! Thanks again to Amanda for sharing and for being there when I can't.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Well, it was definitely a hot enough day for water and fun! I know Emma is going to love the slide!

Heather said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I am gonna have to take Nat! She loves the water too!