CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sunflowers

After seeing Amanda's sunflower pictures of Abby and Philip (www.obryanttimes.blogspot.com), I couldn't help but copy her idea. I am a sucker for pictures of my girls with flowers. Tim went with us, and he likes to joke that everything is "another photo op." The sunflowers were gorgeous. A sea of yellow. The pictures I took really don't do them justice. We had a large field of sunflowers at our house a few years ago, but I had forgotten how striking they are. The girls thought they were beautiful too, and they especially liked the large-headed ones. But they weren't fond of all the bees the flowers attract. I can't blame them. Here are a few of the pictures of our sweet little girls. Thanks to Amanda for "sharing" the sunflowers with me, and thanks to Samantha for helping with the outfits. Don't you just love your crazy sister-in-law!?!










3 comments:

Amanda said...

Every cute! I love the pictures.

Amanda said...

Ok, i can't spell as we all know! LOL that should say: Very cute!

Samantha said...

Awww.. the outfits turned out great! You got some good pictures! Love the last one.