CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hot Slumber Party

Our central air went out while we were asleep early Sunday morning. We have been without since then. Luckily Tim had a window unit that he could put in our bedroom window so we would be comfortable while we slept. Our parents offered for us to stay with them, but, as the saying goes, "There's no place like home." So, we stayed at home and tried to make the best of it. The girls were real troopers. They slept on our bedroom floor for four nights. Our new unit is supposed to be put in today. So excited about that, but I think the girls have enjoyed their nightly slumber party in our bedroom.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

atleast yall have a window unit! I hope everything gets fixed up today... Glad you liked the pictures.. There are so many more that I haven't even seen. Heather doesn't have photoshop though. It's another program she uses. I am going to post a few more in a second.

Jill said...

We have air! Tim called right before lunch. I can't wait to see more of your pictures. I wonder what program she uses.

Samantha said...

that is great! i just put up a slideshow on my blog.. I think she uses correll paint shop something or another. Not sure about the exact name or spelling for that matter. It was expensive though.

Amanda said...

Too cute! Glad the air is fixed. Now you can stay cool.

Melanie said...

Glad you guys have air now!! That is a bummer but at least you had a window unit..We would of been out of luck...