CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Camo Girls

Today is camo day at New Hope. Anna Kate is wearing one of Tim's shirts and hats. Emma is wearing the shirt and hat that was Anna Kate's at that age. It has camo overalls to go with it, but we are saving that for another day. I want Tim to get Anna Kate a camo outfit in the same camo pattern as the one Emma has on. Tim's got an outfit for himself in that pattern. I think it would make a cute picture. We will do it sometime this fall. I have a picture of all three of them in camo four years ago with Anna Kate wearing the outfit Emma has on today and Emma wearing a camo onesie and booties. So cute. The camo onesie and booties were Anna Kate's and she wore it as an infant in a picture with Tim. If we can get Anna Kate a new camo outfit and get the pictures taken, then I will scan in the old photos for comparison. Anyway, here are today's camo girls. I think tomorrow is crazy sock day. Should be fun.





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! Love seeing them all come in dressed up. Some of them take this week serious! We had several come in with hillbilly teeth. I love what I am doing and being around all of those kids!

Susan said...

Too cute! You make the best pictures!

Samantha said...

love the camo!