CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged Twice

I have been tagged by two people, so I guess I need to do this. Here it goes:
A. Attached or single? married to Tim for almost 14 years
B. Best friend? hubby of course
C. Cake or pie? I love birthday cake, but I love chocolate chip pie too. I love them both.
D. Day of choice? Sunday. Love going to church with my family, and I love how Sunday feels slower. Saturday and the rest of the week are so busy.
E. Essential item? my camera -- love taking pictures of the kids
F. Favorite color? pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? I guess I would pick worms, but I am not a fan of either.
H. Hometown? Columbus
I. Favorite indulgence? either turtle cheesecake or chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream
J. January or July? I like July because it's warm. I am not a fan of winter.
K. Kids? Anna Kate and Emma
L. Life isn't complete without my? faith and family
M. Marriage date? December 17, 1994
N. Number of brothers and sisters? one brother, three sister-in-laws, and three brother-in-laws
O. Oranges or apples? apples
P. Phobias? snakes
Q. Quotes? "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
R. Reason to smile? countless blessings from God
S. Season of choice? spring
T. Tag 5 people? I'm not sure who to tag because most all my blogging buddies have done this one. If you haven't, then you are tagged.
U. Unknown fact about me? I collect fashion rings. I have almost 80 of them and wear a different one everyday on my right hand.
V. Vegetable? broccoli
W. Worst habit? neat freak
X. x-ray or ultrasound? I always loved seeing my girls on ultrasound when I was pregnant.
Y. Favorite foods? cheesecake, mexican, ice cream, cookie dough
Z. Zodiac sign? Aquarius

No comments: