CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Cheetah Girls Concert

We had a blast Friday night at the Cheetah Girls concert. We weren't the only ones. We saw tons of people we knew. The two opening acts, some boy rock band and the Clique Girls, were pretty good, but the Cheetah Girls were fabulous. It was definitely worth the trip. The singing, dancing, costumes, props, and stage were so good. We had so much fun singing and dancing along. The only glitch to the evening is they wouldn't let me in at the ticket door because of my camera. They said no cameras were allowed with detachable lenses. (I can't wait to get my new point and shoot camera for Christmas for situations just like this.) I had to call Tim to come back to the arena and get the camera. He had dropped us off. I was so disappointed because I was really looking forward to taking pictures, especially since we were just a few rows from the stage. Thankfully my SIL Amanda and niece Abby weren't sitting too far from us so Amanda took a couple of pictures of us. Thanks Amanda!

I took these next two shots at home.

The girls are now hoping the Jonas Brothers will be in concert nearby sometime soon. I bet that would be a crazy concert with all the little girls going nuts!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Glad yall had a good time! I bet the girls just loved every minute!!

Amanda said...

We so loved the concert too. The girls really danced their heart out. Glad they loved it.