CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Country Pumpkins

We had the best time this past Saturday at the pumpkin patch in Caledonia. They had a huge amount of pumpkins and tons for the kids to do. It is definitely worth the trip. Sorry for the large amount of pictures, but I just couldn't decide which ones to post, so I just posted all my favorites.











Anna Kate loved the straw maze. I cannot tell you how many times she went through there.

Emma's favorite definitely was the sandbox full of corn. Yes, my kids took their socks and shoes off and buried their feet in it. They had a blast!





It was amazing. Anna Kate is normally my good picture taker, but this time Emma was the one wanting to strike a pose. She was really getting into it. Anna Kate was having fun goofing off.





Emma loved all the "little, bitty ones."

Anna Kate loved this weird looking one.
In the end, they girls each picked out a couple of pumpkins to take home for decorating. It was a great day!

5 comments:

THE MASON'S said...

Love the pictures!The girls are so pretty.

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

How fun! I can't wait to take Mackenzie this weekend!

Samantha said...

Your pictures turned out great!

Amanda said...

Cute pictures

Tracy said...

I loveeeeeeee all your pictures. Your girls are so photogenic, they're just beautiful.
We went to Country Pumpkins last Sunday, such a neat place isn't it. I took some pictures also but mine aren't near as neat as yours.

Tracy