CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Guess What I Have?"

That's the question I asked my girls when I got home from work yesterday. They couldn't figure it out, so I told them -- "High School Musical 3 tickets for Friday night." They were so excited. I can't wait to see it too. Even Tim is going. I thought it would be hard to top HSM2, but from the previews, this one will probably be the best. Several of my friends have been calling to ask if Columbus would get the movie for the nationwide premiere weekend, and they said they didn't think so. When I called yesterday, they said they will have it and they had just received the tickets. I decided to buy the tickets early to not take a chance Friday's premiere would be sold out. I bought the first four tickets in Columbus. Here are a couple of pictures of the girls last night with their High School Musical pajamas on and holding their tickets. We are so looking forward to Friday night!

4 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

What an awesome mom you are! That will be so much fun! I still haven't even seen the first HSM!

Samantha said...

I'm so glad they are showing it here in Columbus.. The girls will have a blast!!

Melanie said...

I am taking Suzannah Friday night too! I need to go ahead and check into tickets!!! The girls look soo cute:o)

Amanda said...

I know they will have a great time. Still can't believe Abby does not want to go. Go figure, she changes from day to day.