CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How about those Lady Trojans!

In addition to loving playing softball, Anna Kate loves to watch it too. We have enjoyed so much watching the New Hope Lady Trojans play slow pitch softball this season. And they are awesome! With a current record of 26-2, they are District Champs, and last night they won two games against Neshoba Central to earn the North State Championship title and a chance to play Saturday for the State Championship title. They are unbelievably good. Their defense is almost perfect, and each player in the lineup can hit really well. I think Anna Kate has learned a great deal from watching them play. She has been wearing her softball jersey to the games because they let her in free with it on. She wanted me to wear mine last night. I was surprised it was still in good shape. It's almost 20 years old! Anyway, I couldn't resist taking a few shots before we walked to the bleachers. These are not real good. I took the two pictures of us together myself. My arms just aren't long enough for that. It has brought back a lot of great memories watching them play. We are looking forward to watching them play fast pitch in the spring, but for now we are wishing them the best of luck in the championship series Saturday. Go Lady Trojans!



No comments: