CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Here are some pictures of the girls before we left for the fall festival at church. They had so much fun getting dressed up.
Anna Kate dressed up as Sharpay from High School Musical.
Emma dressed up as Sleeping Beauty.
I love this picture of the two of them together. I didn't notice it the first time I looked at it, but look at Emma's leg raised up under her skirt. I think that is so cute.
Anna Kate loved having all the accessories with her costume, especially the big earrings and glasses. She also loved posing with the microphone.
Here is our littliest princess. She acted just like a princess. I tried to roll her hair. It held for a little while.
Here's one last picture of our two princesses -- a musical princess and a Disney princess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfits. Looks like your church put on a big fall festival. Ours was last Sat. night and we had jumpers and a hayride too. It is nice to be able to go have fun with your Church family and friends. I guess will be be hitting all of the house's in Steens tonight. Brooklyn decide not to dress up - but has changed her mind to be a basketball player. I think she is just going to help with Maggie and Hays. Trick or Treat

Amanda said...

They look so cute. I am glad Emma like the dress.