CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Past and Present

We have received so many wonderful Christmas cards this year from family and friends. We love getting cards, especially photo cards. It's neat to see how the children have changed from the previous year. I keep all the photo cards we receive and scrapbook them on a couple of pages in our family album year year. Thinking about how other children have changed over the years got me thinking about how my own kids have changed. I just couldn't help pulling all the old photos and scanning them in for my blog. Below are pictures for each year beginning with Anna Kate's first Christmas. My, how they have changed. They just grow up too fast!
1999-Anna Kate (7 months)
2000 - Anna Kate (19 months)
2001 - Anna Kate (2)
2002 - Anna Kate (3)
2003 - Anna Kate (4)
2004 - Anna Kate (5) and Emma (9 months)
2005 - Anna Kate (6) and Emma (21 months)
2006 - Anna Kate (7) and Emma (2)
2007 - Anna Kate (8) and Emma (3)
2008 - Anna Kate (9) and Emma (4)

No comments: