CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

I forgot to take a picture of the girls with everything Santa left them by the tree, but I did manage to take a couple of pictures of them playing with their favorite things he left. Anna Kate's favorite item is a her Disney Mix Max. It is a MP3 player and digital movie player all in one. Santa gave her a bunch of Disney music CD clips and Disney full-length movie clips that just plug right in for instant playing. Here's a picture of her with her Mix Max.
Emma's favorite item is her Vtech Vsmile. She calls it her "game boy." Every since Anna Kate got a Game Boy several years ago, Emma has wanted it. Now, thanks to Santa, she has her very on "game boy." I can't believe how quickly she has caught on how to use it. They are definitely smarter than we give them credit for. I guess that's what happens when our kids are growing up in the technology age. Anyway, below is a picture of Emma showing her Uncle Eric how her "game boy" works.
Tim and I both got cameras this year for Christmas. I already have a nice digital SLR, but I wanted a nice digital point-and-shoot to keep in my purse all the time. I love my new camera. Tim likes his too. We decided it would be neat if we all got cameras, so we got the girls cameras too. Anna Kate's is a more "grown up" camera, and Emma's is a Fisher Price digital camera that really takes pictures. They both love them and have been taking pictures galore just like their momma. Too cute.

No comments: