CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. Today's my last day of work before the holidays, and today is Anna Kate's last day of school for this semester. She was so excited about going to school today because they are having a party and doing a lot of art projects. Emma had her daycare party yesterday and had so much fun. Here's a picture of them before we walked out of the house this morning. They are wearing Santa necklaces my mother-in-law gave us years ago. They were excited to wear them today. I probably won't be blogging for a few days. I will have a hysterectomy Monday morning. Please be in prayer that the surgery goes well and that my recovery is quick. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Gorgeous girls! Let me know if I can do anything for you next week. Anything at all. You'll be in my prayers! Merry Christmas!

Samantha said...

I'll be thinking about you!!! Let me know if you need anything. We'll be in Jackson until Tuesday night. We are leaving after sunday school.

cindolla said...

Jill, hope all goes well with the surgery. we will be praying for you. the girls look cute. Merry Christmas. love you all.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you Jill. Hope everything goes well. You will be so happy - BEST thing I have done ( 6 years ago ). Take it easy - and let everyone wait on you for a while. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.