CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Anniversary

I can't believe it's been 14 years today since we said "I do." Last night I looked through our wedding albums remembering that special day. There have been so many special days since then and they have been more special because I shared them with you. I love you, Tim!
Here is one of our wedding portraits.
These picture were made by my SIL Amanda the same day we took our Christmas card pictures. Here are a few of my favorites.



4 comments:

Melanie said...

WOOHOO....Look at that leg kicked out! :o) Love the pictures, especially that one!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures! Especially the sassy one! You're one hot mama! ;)

cindolla said...

Happy Anniversary. Lots of happiness for you and Tim. Love you.

Samantha said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope yall celebrate BIG!!