CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Update on Jill's surgery

Well, well, well, I now have the password to this blogging thingy! Jill went back about 8 this morning and was back in the room at 11am. Dr. Wood said that everything went very well. She has been saying all kinds of funny stuff since she got back to the room. She even told me that she LOVED me while ago. She wanted me to thank everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

BTW I like ribeye steak, apple pie, ice cream, and just any kind of food in general just make sure its good. I don't want to loose any weight while Jill is out of service!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Glad to hear everything went well and I hope Jill has a very speedy recovery.

Melanie said...

So glad everything went well! Been thinking of you! Hope you are home soon and have a merry Christmas!