CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mr. Mom

I got Jill home at lunch today and she is resting and doing as well as can be expected. Ya'll check this out.... I fixed her lunch and cleaned that up and put the dishes in dishwasher, ha! Then Me me and Daddy Bill brought Boo and Lou back about 5, so all our family is under one roof again.

After the outlaws left I got supper ready and served it. We all ate and I cleaned that mess up too, which was rather large. Heck, I even sprayed the counters and table with cleaner and wiped them off. Now I'm washing and drying clothes (2 loads) and FOLDED them! Aw dude, this is the worst one here--Lou says I gotta poo, so that means I'm number 1, chief, head person in charge of BUTTWIPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a good thing she is so sweet and cute. You know if you take 3 deep breaths and hold it on the third one you can hold you breath longer, if you run out of air run out of room get fresh air and return to finish!

Now, I may kill trees for a living and raise ribeye steaks in the pasture, so this should prove that I can handle the home jobs too. I had to step up cause I got a cousin thats a stay at home dad that has 15 or 16 young-ans he takes care of, so I couldn't let him make me look bad.

Tim

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Mr. Mom just might be an understatement! It's about time you started doing some work around the house. Jill might be spoiled after this, so you might have to continue your Mr. Mom duties. Looks like you are getting the hang of this blog stuff.. HA funny stuff! Tell Jill we are thinking about her and are praying for a quick recovery.

cindolla said...

Tim....I'm proud of you, Being Mr. Mom once in awhile does a man good. and I think you like this blogging. Merry Christmas.

THE MASON'S said...

Tim-sounds like your doing a great job! The sad thing is Ken will do the same but when Moms better ya'll kinda forget how to do all that stuff...haha Glad Jill is doing ok and you keep up the good work! Merry Christmas!

Amanda said...

I am so proud of you. I needed a good laugh this morning and the bathroom advise was the funniest thing I have ever read. Glad you are helping out lots. Tell Jill we are all thinking about her. See ya Thursday.