CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm Back!

I am still taking it slow,but I finally feel like I am getting back into the land of the living again. It's been an interesting few days for me. I am not used to being the sick one and letting everyone else take care of me. I am used to be in control and having everything just "perfect." I have learned that I can't do everything, that I must depend on others sometimes, and that my Christmas decorations do not have to come down the day after Christmas. Anyway, I am so thankful for my husband (who really stepped up and took over everything, including my blog!), my kids for being so sweet and understanding, and the rest of my family for helping take care of my kids, cooking meals, and providing other assistance. Thanks to all of you who sent comments, made calls, and prayed on my behalf. That means so much to me. I will be back soon with some pictures from Christmas. I hope that you and your families had a great one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing better. Your HUBBY did a great job on the blog and sounds like on everything else. ~Mauri

cindolla said...

I'm glad your back and feeling better.