CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our Christmas Card

Here's our Christmas card for this year. I was so pleased with how it turned out. I really "lucked" upon our outfits at a cheap price, Amanda did a great job taking the pictures, the girls were very cooperative despite the cold conditions the day we made the pictures, and Shutterfly did great printing the cards. This was my first time to use them, and it definitely won't be my last. In fact, I am waiting on an 8X8 photo book that includes pictures from this photo shoot and the photo shoot I did of the girls at the Riverwalk in their matching fall outfits. Anyway, just thought I would share our card and say "Merry Christmas." I will share more photos from this shoot soon.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Great photos and card!!!!

Amanda said...

Love it!! Thanks for letting me help, I enjoyed it!!

Samantha said...

I got your card from church the other day.. so so cute!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :) Gorgeous card...gorgeous family!