CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Pretzel Hugs

I got the recipe for Pretzel Hugs off Lisa Bearson's (Creating Keepsakes) blog and decided to try it with the girls. Anna Kate and Emma had a great time making them, and they tasted great too. It was a fun project. All you need is a bag of pretzels, a bag of Hershey's Hugs, and a bag of M&Ms. Spread pretzels on a cookie sheet. Put a Hug on each pretzel. Bake in a 200 degree oven for about 8 minutes to melt the Hugs. Pull them out and immediately place M&M's on top. Let them set for about 3 hours.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Well I am so proud! They look delicious!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Yum! They look delicious! I bet the girls had a blast!

Melanie said...

Looks yummy! I'll have to let the kids do those next week while I'm off. I have so many "baking" projects to do! :o) What's one more???

Susan said...

These are also great if you use Rolo's in place of the Hugs and Pecans in place of the M&M's!!!
Yummy!

Amanda said...

Cute idea. I'm with Melanie. We will have to try that next week. 3 more days!!!