CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Going home in a bit

It's 9:30 am and we should be leaving here in an hour, I hope. It's been a long day and night for Jill. She is coming on around but slowly. Jill said several times "thankyou Lord I don't have a baby to deal with this time"! Geeze, I think I would run away if that was the case too. She said this was not as bad as a c-section, which is good cause those things can be rough to heal from.

Had alot of calls checking on her from our friends. Thanks

Tim

5 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Glad to hear that she is doing well. Please let us know if we can do ANYTHING for yall. I mean it. Anything.

Melanie said...

So glad to hear things are going well. :)

Anonymous said...

Tell Jill I am thinking of her. Glad that she is doing better. Tell her it is all worth it in the end. I promise!! Merry Christmas!! If she needs anything please call. ~ Mauri

cindolla said...

Glad everything went good and Jill is at home. Jill, if I were you, I would let Tim do everything and you just take it easy for a long time. hahhaa Love you and have a Merry Christmas.

Amanda said...

Glad everything went well. Did you said that you liked sandwhiches??